- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (md. And Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639