- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Yellowstone National Park
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The city of New York.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639