- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The city of New York.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Part of: Cities and Towns Remove Subject: Real Property Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670