- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Grand Canyon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- New Zealand.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (north America) Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639