- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (north America) Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639