- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (north America) Remove Subject: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639