- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Beijing and vicinity.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- China-India border.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (north America) Remove Subject: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639