- Yellowstone National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639