- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- The city of New York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639