- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of Liberia
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639