- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Grand Canyon
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Cuba Remove Subject: Havana Remove
Relief shown pictorially and by gradient tints. Shows aerial view of the port of Havana on the island of Cuba including buildings, ships, and fortifications. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the first volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639