- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639