- The panorama of St. Louis.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- New Zealand.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Republic of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639