- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639