- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- China-India border.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Republic of Liberia
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1650 to 1659 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Netherlands Remove
Dutch. Some maps in Latin. Phillips, 3076 Koeman's Atlantes Neerlandici, 43:121.1 Date from Koeman's Atlantes Neerlandici from the list of burgomasters elected in 1652 in the text about Delft. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Engraved title page with letterpress title pasted on. LC copy bound in cream vellum, embossed and gilded.
- Contributor: Blaeu, Joan
- Date: 1652
Look inside: 338 results