- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The city of New York.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- China-India border.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A capital do Brasil.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1650 Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 156 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1650