- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of Liberia
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas Remove
Scale ca. 1:1,160,000. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1780 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "No. 68." Appears in the author's L'hydrographie françoise. 1737-1807. v. 2. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas - Choiseul, Etienne-François - France. Dépôt Des Cartes Et Plans De La Marine
- Date: 1807