- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- China-India border.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: France. Armee. Service Geographique Remove
Relief shown by shading. Inset: Pékin, échelle 1/50.000. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Main map includes glossary. Inset includes index.
- Contributor: France. Armée. Service Géographique
- Date: 1900