- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Frignet Remove
Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north to the bottom. Shows eastern limits as of 1781 and 1790 and names of owners of real property tracts. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 650; 651
- Contributor: Frignet
- Date: 1790