- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: L'isle, Guillaume De Remove Subject: Caribbean Area Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Atlas de géographie. Paris, 1712? Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes scale cartouche and title cartouche. Vertically fold-lined in half. Mounted on cloth.
- Contributor: L'isle, Guillaume De - Simonneau, Charles
- Date: 1703