- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Republic of Liberia
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges-Louis Remove Location: Quebec Remove Subject: History Remove
Scale ca. 1:72,000. Relief shown by hachures. Includes historic notes and index to military emplacements and points of interest LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 610 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1
- Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges-Louis
- Date: 1777