- The city of New York.
- New Zealand.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Sanson, Nicolas Remove Subject: United States Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Shows the coastline from Secotan in Virginia to Planuco in Mexico; the interior is shown to 40 degrees of latitude north and includes lakes and rivers in the region. Prime meridian: [Ferro]. Appears to be no.  detached from: L'Amériqve en plvsievrs cartes novvelles, et exactes, &c., ... Paris, [1667?] -P.L. Phillips, A list of geographical atlases in the Library of ...
- Contributor: Sanson, Nicolas
- Date: 1657