- New Zealand.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- China-India border.
- Ivory Coast.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- General map of Cairo.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: French Remove Location: Canada Remove Contributor: Bockoune, Lamiralle Remove
Relief shown by shading and land forms. Buildings, vegitation, ships and military troop and encampent positions shown pictorially. Shows military troop and ship positions for the Siege of Louibourg in 1758. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolor, covered with silk fabric and varnished. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Bockoune, Lamiralle
- Date: 1758