- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Location: Caribbean Area Remove Location: Federation Remove
Scale ca. 1:9,500,000. "Longitude ouest de l'isle de Fer." Relief shown pictorially. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1739 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "Pl. I." Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Kitchin, Thomas - Direx, Benard
- Date: 1778