- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Ivory Coast.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Location: Caribbean Area Remove Location: North America Remove
Carte du Mexique et de la Floride des Terres Angloises et des Isles Antilles : du cours et des environs de la Riviere de Mississipi [sic], dressée sur ungrand nombre de memoires ...
Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Atlas de géographie. Paris, 1712? Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes scale cartouche and title cartouche. Vertically fold-lined in half. Mounted on cloth.
- Contributor: L'isle, Guillaume De - Simonneau, Charles
- Date: 1703