- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove Language: French Remove Location: France Remove Location: Brittany Remove
Scale ca. 1:1,100,000. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: [tavernier, Melchoir]
- Date: 1594