Results: 1-6 of 6 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Language: French Remove Location: France Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Jaillot, Alexis Hubert - Sanson, Guillaume
- Date: 1724
Scales vary. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially on some maps. Consists of maps of the departments of France in a spiral arrangement designed as a game. Includes text of game rules and ...
- Contributor: Mauborgne, J. N. - Basset (firm)
- Date: 1795
Relief shown by hachures. Title from sheets no. 1 and no. 6. Publication taken over by Dépôt de la guerre in 1793. Publication information and dates from Pelletier's Cartes des Cassini, 2002. ...
- Contributor: Cassini, César-François - Andriveau-Goujon, J. - Société De La Carte De France - Dépôt De La Guerre (france)
- Date: 1756
Look inside: 176 results
"Pour servir au Traité de la police ... page 17." Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Fer, Nicolas De - La Mare, Nicolas De
- Date: 1705
Includes decorative frame. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy on untrimmed sheets, with plate marks visible. Stamped on verso of all sheets: 6386.
- Contributor: Roussel
- Date: 1731
Nouvelle carte qui comprend les principaux triangles qui servent de fondement à la description géométrique de ...
Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris. Includes table of principal towns and points of interest with coordinates and distances from the Paris observatory. LC copy imperfect: foldlined, separated along central fold, with ...
- Contributor: Maraldi, J. D. (jean Dominique) - Cassini, César-François - Heulland, Guillaume D - Aubin - Maraldi, J. D.
- Date: 1744