- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Language: French Remove Location: New France Remove Location: Canada Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,500,000. Manuscript, pencil and pen-and-ink. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and text. Accompanied by manuscript text.  p. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Thoreau, Henry David - Champlain, Samuel De
- Date: 1850