- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Yellowstone National Park
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian Remove
Scale not given. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward the lower right. Shows fortifications. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1205 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 650/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian
- Date: 1782