- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Grand Canyon
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1850 to 1859 Remove Language: French Remove Location: North America Remove
Scale ca. 1:6,000,000. Manuscript, pencil and pen-and-ink. "Rather more than 1/4 of the whole map." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Index to points of interest on verso. Accompanied by manuscript text.  p. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Thoreau, Henry David - Champlain, Samuel De
- Date: 1850