- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- General map of Cairo.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- The city of New York.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Location: Pacific Coast Remove Subject: Manuscript Maps Remove Location: Concepcion Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the left. Watermarks: Cluster of grapes and indecipherable lettering. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 199 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 29. Vault
- Date: 1700