- Ivory Coast.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Grand Canyon
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Louisiana Remove Contributor: Lefargue, Jean Remove
Scale ca. 1:700,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. Shows the coast from "Baye de l'Ascencion," Louisiana to "Baye St. Joseph," Florida. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1603 LC Luso-Hispanic World, 821 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Lefargue, Jean
- Date: 1768