- The city of New York.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of Liberia
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Language: French Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Haiti Remove
Relief shown by hachures. From the Alfred Mordecai papers, Manuscript Division. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no. 2001-070
- Contributor: Perrot, A. M. (aristide Michel) - Mordecai, Alfred - Perrot, A. M.
- Date: 1826