- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Yellowstone National Park
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Carte du Mexique et de la Floride des Terres Angloises et des Isles Antilles : du cours et des environs de la Riviere de Mississipi [sic], dressée sur ungrand nombre de memoires ...
Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Atlas de géographie. Paris, 1712? Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes scale cartouche and title cartouche. Vertically fold-lined in half. Mounted on cloth.
- Contributor: L'isle, Guillaume De - Simonneau, Charles
- Date: 1703