- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: America Remove Contributor: Longchamps Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,900,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. From Louis Charles Desnos' Atlas général. 1767- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 70 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes map extension entitled "Supplement pour les possessions françoises et angloises au sud de la Louisiane. Gravé par Chambon." Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 650/4
- Contributor: Longchamps - Thevenard, L.
- Date: 1769