- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: America Remove Subject: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean-Francois
- Date: 1756
Refine your results
- France in America 1
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1