- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- New Zealand.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Rio De Janeiro Remove
Shows Ilha Grande and vicinity in the state of Rio de Janeiro. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Watermarks: Cluster of grapes and indecipherable lettering. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 205. Indexed. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 167 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Date: 1700