- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Discoveries in Geography Remove Subject: Travel Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1581