- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: French Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Bockoune, Lamiralle Remove
Relief shown by shading and land forms. Buildings, vegitation, ships and military troop and encampent positions shown pictorially. Shows military troop and ship positions for the Siege of Louibourg in 1758. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolor, covered with silk fabric and varnished. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Bockoune, Lamiralle
- Date: 1758