- Yellowstone National Park
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Esnauts Et Rapilly Remove
Scale ca. 1:215,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Situation of the fleets shown pictorially. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1462 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Esnauts Et Rapilly
- Date: 1781