- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- The city of New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- China-India border.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results: 51-51 of 51 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: History Remove
Scale ca. 1:650,000. Title from manuscript label on verso as originally mounted. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Key map of the route of march of Comte de Rochambeau's army from Providence, R.I., to Yorktown, Va., and the return march to Boston. The yellow line from Providence to Head of Elk and Annapolis, Md., and down Chesapeake Bay to ...
- Date: 1782
Refine your search
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 51
- American Memory 51
- Geography and Map Division 51
- Military Battles and Campaigns 47
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 46
- France in America 27
- Rochambeau Map Collection 24
- Cities and Towns 2
- General Maps 2
- Civil War Maps 1
- Wangenheim, Friedrich Adam Julius Von 5
- Capitaine Du Chesnoy, Michel 4
- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier 3
- Le Rouge, Georges-Louis 2
- Querenet De La Combe 2
- Aubant, Abraham D 1
- Basset (firm) 1
- Bockoune, Lamiralle 1
- Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D 1
- Beaurain 1