- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Subject: Cuba Remove Location: Havana Remove
Carte hydrographique de la baye de la Havana. Avec le Plan de la ville et de ses forts pour joindre a la Carte de l'isle de Cube. Dressée au Dépot des cartes ...
Scale ca. 1:11,500. Relief shown by hachures. Soundings shown in feet. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1808 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Plate "No. 69." From the author's Hydrographie françoise. 1737-91. v. 2. Includes index and insets of "Le Fort du Maure," "Le Fort de la Pointe," and "Le Vieux Chateau." Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas - Choiseul, Etienne-François - France. Dépôt Des Cartes Et Plans De La Marine
- Date: 1791