- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Republic of Liberia
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Ivory Coast.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove
Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 383 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Beaucosté, E.
- Date: 1807