- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- China-India border.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The city of New York.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Northeastern States Remove Location: New York Remove
Scale ca. 1:320,000. Hand colored. LC copy sectioned and mounted on cloth and paper backing. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC copy annotated in black ink: 13. Place names in English. Shows administrative divisions in New York and portions of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New England. Based on John Montresor's A map of the Province of New York, with part of Pensilvania. 1775. ...
- Contributor: Montrésor, John - Le Rouge, Georges-Louis
- Date: 1777