- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- China-India border.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Location: China Remove Contributor: Berghaus, Heinrich Karl Wilhelm Remove
A striking, rare and attractive large-scale early 19th century chart of the mouth of the Pearl River focusing on the region around present-day Macao and Hong Kong. The top left of the ...
- Contributor: Berghaus, Heinrich Karl Wilhelm
- Date: 1834