- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Soviet Union Remove
Scale 1:25,000. Map of Velikiy Burluk vicinity on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Germany. Heer. Generalsta
- Date: 1942