- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Germany Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (u.s.) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results