- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of Liberia
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (u.s.) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results