- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The city of New York.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- China-India border.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results