- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Germany Remove Location: Ruhr Remove
Relief shown by shading and spot heights. In German; English title from explanatory legend. Ms annotations show the size of the Reichswehr and its operations against the Red Army in the Ruhr ...
- Contributor: Germany. Reichswehr - United States. War Office
- Date: 1920
Look inside: 4 results